Tuesday, October 25, 2005

beautiful colors

i just got back from visiting two of my clients and on my way back i noticed the different colors on the trees. i love autumn!!! when i was younger i used to walk around the neighborhood and collect different types of leaves...all shapes and colors. my mom used get upset because i would bring a whole bunch of them and then just pick 2 or 3 to put on my bedroom wall...that i had to share with three of my sisters so my little leaves would only last two or three days on the wall porque nadamas traia basura al cuarto. I'm so glad i have my own place now!! Anywho, i saw two beautiful trees this afternoon. i wanted to get out of the car and pick some leaves but decided not to. damn!! now i regret it. i love those firey orange ones. i love that color!!! it reminds me so much of mexico, don't know why but it does. i also like the yellow ones. i love autumn!!

1 comment:

Santiago said...

yeah, i wish i had a digital camera. i would take a thousand pictures of the fall and just freeze fall for a minute.