Monday, November 21, 2005

my sister's b-day...

Today's my sister's birthday!!! unfortunetly we won't be celebrating it. She is the one in the fucked up relationship. I talked to my mom about her on Saturday. My mommy started crying because the husband decided to spend thanksgiving in Nebraska and taking my sister and three kids with him. i haven't seen my sister in months. when she goes to visit the parents she always makes sure that no one is visiting the them. Mi mama dice que le da pena!!! at this point i really just want to see her!! she is choosing to live this way and there is really nothing for us to do or say anymore. On friday, after my doctor's appointment, i was gonna go visit her but decided not to because i didn't want to get her in trouble. How would her husband find out, you're asking? My sister has a 4 year old and well the dad asks HER if "mommy had any visitors". I found that out the hard way!!! i HATE him!!!!! i really really HATE him!!!

i called her to wish her a happy b-day but the answering machine picked up..yes he screens the calls too. I just left a message wishing her a happy birthday...i also told her that i was always thinking of her and that i loved her. i wanted to say more but i was holding back my tears, senti el nudo en la garganta y decedi colgar mejor. La extrano muchisimo!!

5 comments:

Santiago said...

no entiendo como se dejan las mujeres. pero se como se siente tu hermana. may not agree, but i understand.

Joel said...

I just don't understand why anyone would treat someone like that. I understand jealousy, but not letting her see anyone is just insane. that man is not human.

Unknown said...

so sorry sonrisa. i'm sure your message meant a lot to her. there's not much you can do but tell her you love her, remind her that you're there for her and keep your fingers crossed that she finds the courage to move beyond her circumstances.

sonrisa morena said...

santis, yo se lo que es vivir haci y no puede explicar lo que uno siente cuando nos encontramos en situaciones haci. yo, como su hermana, no puedo hacer nada hasta que ella decida hacer algo por si misma.

dcn, i agree with you...that man is not human!!!

cracked chancla, thanks :-) i do hope that one day she does find the courage and strength to leave that bastard!!

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

i was saddened to read this...hope she does find a way out...she deserves so much more...

that's why i made that comment in my post about the moon....like the moon..people need to be free to be themselves....no need to cage something beautiful
http://drvodka.blogspot.com/2005/11/real-estate.html