Friday, July 14, 2006

i can't think of a title...

so i'll be honest...i'm not doing too good. i can't seem to shake off this freakin' depression!! i'm trying though, i really am.

so yesterday when i got home after work i told myself "okay sonrisa!! enough is enough!!!" i cleaned my apartment, did laundry, washed the dishes and cooked myself some dinner!! later during the evening mr. panther called me to invite me to the opening ceremony of the gay games this saturday!!!! yay for me!! i'll also be going to a few parties tonight which i'm not really in a mood to go to but i've got to represent ya' know?!?! on sunday i'll be hanging out with the gang...ms. j, mr. motorcycle, mr. policeman, pokey reese, and probably mr. bean. i'm soooo looking forward to this sunday!! we'll be going to mr. motorcycle's place and he has a pool so i'll be bringing my two piece!!! NOT!!!!

anywho, i hope you all have a good weekend :-)

2 comments:

Santiago said...

a two piece?? Nice!! Sorry just being a guy there. I hope you bounce back. I know you will.

Unknown said...

hmmm, can i live vicariously through you for this one? i say you wear the two piece and jump in the pool with mr. moto and uhm finally drop some less than subtle hints. (you are allowed one beer/one mixed drink for courage anything more and you run the risk of being accussed of being drunk) the two of you. its like when i watch novelas and the heroine and hero will not freakin' hook up already. ack.