Monday, February 13, 2006

testing, testing.1...2...3...

i've been having problems with my blog!!! i couldn't get into it!! i tried just about everything!!! i don't know que diablos hice pero i got it to work again. thanks santis for all your suggestions!!

my weekend was an okay weekend. i wasn't feeling good at all. i had planned to go to cc's for open mic but i was in soooo much pain!! sometimes i truelly do not like being a woman!!!! anywho, i guess i was a bit upset for not making to cc's that i even dreamt about it. i dreamt that i was at cc's store and my abuser walked in. i just froze, cc noticed that my mood had changed but didn't understand why. i told her i had to leave. she asked me why but i just got up and left without giving her an explanation. as soon i got out the store i lost it and started to cry. i called cc on her cell and told her. she walked out of the store to give me a hug and told me that i would be okay now that she was around. thanks cc for taking care of me in my dream :-) i will most definetly make it to the next open mic!!! i don't ever want to dream that dream again!!!

5 comments:

Santiago said...

yeah...you are back. yeah that dream has been x-ed. good to have you back, son.

Ktrion said...

Thank goodness you are back!

Re: the dream,

sounds horrible. but notice how good you did in your dream! You walked away, and then you asked for help, and CC gave you the hug.

unforgiving b*tch said...

thank goodness you're back! I kept trying to read and it was never there...

woohooo!

mariposatomica said...

Can't wait to run into you at CC's too bad they don't serve $4 margaritas;)

Cracked Chancla said...

son, i'm flattered that i played such an important role in your dream. you know i would kick him in the nuts for you.