Thursday, May 18, 2006

i've come back from the dead!!!

At least that's how i feel. DAMN!!!! that was excruciating pain i was in these last few weeks!! i didn't feel that much pain when i had problems with my uterus last month!!!! I even asked my Fridita (she is my goddess) to take me with her!!!! YES I WAS IN THAT MUCH PAIN!!!

Anywho, now i'm back here at work..very happy to be back!!! and returning a whole bunch of phone calls. my schizophrenic client "knew that there was something wrong with me"...hmmm? yeah maybe because i kept changing my voicemail greeting thing and i sounded like crap on all of them.

i just found out my client died.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I'm so sorry about your client's passing... No lo conozco, pero lo tendre en mis oraciones.

I don't think I'd be able to do your job...I'd become too attached to my clients.

"Uterus" problems- OUCH!! My pain (uterus) is also reflected in Frida's paintings...I even have "Frida" type dreams!!

Que pronto te sientas mejor.

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!