Thursday, October 02, 2008

misc. thoughts

this morning on my ride to work i started thinking about "why do men cheat?" Oprah, yes i'm mentioning Oprah, did a couple of shows a few weeks ago and what it came down to...according to the psychologist on the show who happened to be a man... was that it was the woman's fault!!! it is the woman that makes the man feel alone, not wanted or needed therefore the man goes to find it somewhere else. according to the show, it has nothing to do with sex. does it really have nothing to do with sex? i'm a huuuuge believer that everything boils down to sex.

i don't know why i started thinking about this...i just thought i would share.

1 comment:

Joel said...

And all this time I thought it was because I had a penis and lack of self control... but really it's because my wife makes me feel alone? No more guilt!