Tuesday, September 30, 2008

should i get her attention...

this morning on my way to work i saw a grade school friend. as i saw her get on the bus i was wondering if i should talk to her. she hadn't seen me yet so if i wanted i could have totally ignored her. i opted not to. I've known this girl since we were in 7th grade then we went to high school together. we haven't seen each other in over 15 years!! she still remembered me...last name and shiii. she asked me the usual questions, are you married? do you have any kids? where do you work? you still leave the hood ha? I TOTALLY HATE THESE QUESTIONS!!!! i only hate being asked these question from grade and high school friends though. i don't know why but that just annoys the crap out of me!!! anybody else can ask me this but when it's someone that i haven't seen in years it just makes me feel like they are asking to see who is doing better. does that make sense? anyway, once we got past that it was better. we mostly talked about her kids...beautiful kids by the way. i'm glad i got her attention.

No comments: