Friday, October 31, 2008

Mazatlan here I come!!!

I'll be going on a very well deserved vacation...if I do say so myself!!! I'm going to a Halloween Party (I'm going to be a cowgirl, yeehaaaw!!) tomorrow night and from there I'll go straight to airport (my flight leaves at 4 in the morning) and catch my flight to Mazatlan!! oooh I can't wait!!! I'll be going with a group of friends whom are loads of fun!!mostly because they like to drink as well, ehehehehe. I cant wait to be drinking una pacifico by the pool, relaxing and chillin'.... laters.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Joel said...

I'm so jealous! And I know that sounds absurd since I just went on my own vacation... I hope you have as much fun as I did. And get some good blog stories!

Chi-Town HV said...

I hope you voted before you left...