1. One book that changed your life: women hollering creek by sandra cisneros. the first book i read written by a latina writter...i felt empowered.
2. One book that you've read more than once: house on mango street by sandra cisneros. she writes about the neighborhood i grew up!! how cool is that?
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents America (the book); a citizen's guid to democracy inaction. hmmm? you know so when i start longing to be with civilization all i need to do is open Jon Stewart's book...i'm sure i'll keep wanting to be bymyself.
4. One book that made you laugh: bridget jones diary by helen fielding. this book had me cracking up!!! people would stare at me if i was reading it while i was on the train or bus.
5. One book that made you cry: Bless me, Ultima by Rudolofo Anaya. i couldn't stop crying 15 minutes after i had finished reading the book.
6. One book you wish had been written: the story of my life...hey, i think my life is interesting!!
7. One book you wish had never been written: those ann coulter books...need i say more?!?!
8. One book you're currently reading: the red tent by Anita Diament. it's been on my list forever!!! i'm finally getting to it.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: there's actually more than one. i have a huuuuge
list...the next one on that list is Wicked: the life and times of the wicked witch of the west.
10. Six people to tag: who ever wants to do this.