Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well, Kachito left last night :-( so i'm dork because i cried!!! i walked him and pokey reese to the car which was a big mistake because kachito was crying all the way to the car. i had never heard meow like that before. when i returned to my apartment i sat on my couch and cried...so i'm stupid that way. i miss him so much!! this morning when i got up i expected him to follow me to the bathroom and then realized that he was no longer at my place. I called pokey reese this morning and he told me that he was very suprised because Kachito is a very well behaved cat. He didn't cry at night and was running around his place this morning. I am very happy that Kachito is will be with pokey reese. Thanks pokey reese :-)

5 comments:

Santiago said...

ayyy pobrecita!! Le quitaron su gatito. nomas es por un ratito. it will all be okay.

Cracked Chancla said...

i think kachito will turn pokey reese into a cat lover--just watch. i always feel guilty when i travel and leave my kitties behind--so your not alone.

Hector said...

Be at ease in the knowledge that Kachis is in good hands and that he is seeminigly enjoying his new domain.

sonrisa morena said...

thank you everyone for being so supportive :-)

mariposatomica said...

kachito is adorable! Wouldn't it be something if you discovered kachito in first class having a martini?