Monday, December 12, 2005

my monday report...

i had a very very nice weekend!! on friday i went to fundraiser at riques restuarant...the food was awsome!!! afterwards my friends and i went out dancing!! i love to dance. i woke up early in the morning on saturday to come to work. did what i had told myself i would do and then at around 3 headed back home. i was still really sleepy and tired from the night before so i laid down on the couch but soon got up because kachi's was starting to get too comfortabl on my stomache. I got up, made the pico de gallo, took a shower and then headed down to pilsen. On my way over there i text message santis to see if he was still going. i then called him and he told he wasn't feeling too well therefore would not be going. DAMN!! santis and you decide to tell me at the last moment!!! that's what i was thinking but just kept my cool. i was very upset at him but i decided that he was not going to ruin my evening. As i was getting closer to cc's store i was getting a little nervous because i was about to meet people that know so much about me and yet have never actually met. i was having second thoughts about going. BUT needless to say, i was very very glad and happy that i decided not to take the train back home!!! i had such a great time meeting the bloggers, actually the only one that i hadn't met yet was hector, dude you are too funny!! AND mr. K has not yet called :-) on my way to Tianguis i called pokey reese asking him if he would be able to pick me up on his way to mr.police man's dinner. he asked me to give him a call once i was ready to be picked...that's why i love him. he didn't even ask what had happaned to my ride or anything like that. so anyway, at around 8:30 i decide it would be a good time call him. i was having such a great time with the bloggers but i had told mr. police man that i would go over.

When pokey reese and i get there, i sense some tension in the room. i was thinking "damn!!! i should have stayed with the bloggers!!" Turns out that alot of mr. police man's friends didn't show up...most of the hola gang...because they don't like the soon to be mrs. police man!!! the vibe in the apartment was just a very strange one. i was already buzzing...thanks cc...so i was aite. pokey reese and i grabbed something to drink and eat and we sat in a little corner in the dining room...where mr. police man's friends were hanging out. the soon to be mrs. policeman's friends were hanging out in the living room. pokey reese and i made the best out of the situation...we got more drinks!!! i asked him if he wanted to go cc place again but he said he was tired already...pokey reese is a 70 year old man stuck in a 30 year old body. i love my viejito ;-) on our way home he told me he would be picking up kachito on monday evening. "MONDAY EVENING!?!?!?!?" i wanted to cry!! he of course just laughed at me. according to pokey reese he has some errands to run wednesday so he wouldn't be able to get him then. "why are you going to make me suffer?!?!? do you realize what you are doing to me?!?!?!?! i'm going to miss kachis!! do you know what you are doing to me?!?!?!" haci de dramatica le preguntaba!! he couldn't stop laughing at me!!! i was close to tears and the man just laughed!!! yesterday i decided not to do anything or go anywhere, it would be my last evening with kachito so i wanted to spend it him. my plan was to play and devote my time with him but i was not feeling well. i slept almost all day and my whole body ached. i mean it really ached. kachito slept on my stomache for most the day as well. This morning, my sister came to pick up and we went to a panaderia and i got myself some pan dulce :-) now i'm here at work, supuestamente trabajando before i leave to mexico.

Bloggers we NEED to get together again!!!!! i will try to keep you posted about my trip in mexico :-)

6 comments:

Santiago said...

All I have offer you is 1000 apologies. It was never my intention to mess up your plans. I was looking forward to dining with cheese and wine at candle light meeting all these new and I'm sure cool people. Although I am glad you kept your cool.

All in all it sounds like you had a really good evening. Again I do apologize.

sonrisa morena said...

hector, not alot of people know what a corunda is...wait did you read about them on my blog? cause i'm about to be impressed but if you read about them on my post well then forget about it. AND i am not abandoning kachito!! don't make feel any more guilty!! pokey reese called me again to confirm for tonight!! i think he is just enjoying torturing me.

i won't be able to make it para el dia de los reyes..i will still be in mexico. i come back on the 9th so anytime after the 9th!!

Santis, don't worry about it dude. it all worked out!! next time..i suggest you come out even if you puking guts out though!! damn it!! ehehehehe cause then i will be forced to agree with hector's comment. hehehehe

Unknown said...

sonrisa, it was good seeing you again. enjoy mexico. swing by when you get back and we can have a cup of marcy's signature hot chocolate. your tupperware will be here waiting for you.

Ktrion said...

Hey Sonrisa,

The first time I read your post, I couldn't understand why pokey reese would your kachito away from you! O, sí, the trip to Mexico! When you miss him, think about how much you wish he was with you on your journey and then how unhappy he would be (scared to death, stressed out, acting unlike his kachito-self). He's lucky that you've made arrangements for him to be kept safe and comfortable while you're on your journeys.

sonrisa morena said...

cc, i will most definetly stop by when i come back...it was really nice to see you again. i've been craving that chocolate since saturday!!

Ktrion, my friend ms. j goes on vacation for long periods of time and leaves her cat lola alone. i go and feed and play with but i just couldn't do that to Kachito. i would have felt so guilty.

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

that was some good pico de gallo and it was nice seeing u again

have fun in mexico!