Monday, July 14, 2008

chillaxing weekend...

i went to michigan this past weekend and it was wonderful!!! michigan is so beautiful. i want to go back. i think i want to live there...NOT!!! it was beautiful but just for a weekend get away. i went to the beach and boy am i paying for it now!!! i look like a lobster!!! i hurt!!! my back hurts, my leg hurts, my face semi-hurts!!! its like i didn't put on sun-block. it was all worth it though. it was just me and my friend mr. chillaxing!!! awsome, sweet and very intelligent guy. we are just friends!!! he has his partner, unfortunetly his partner had to work so he couldn't join us. i hope to be back there soon!!!

1 comment:

Joel said...

you are quite the traveler lately!

I took my nieces to the pool the other day and in under an hour my entire body was cooked by the sun and I was in desperate need of some chillaxing time myself.